Friday, February 6, 2009
Leapers & Lepers
• Damien of Moloka'i was a Roman Catholic missionary who became a leper when he spent the rest of his life serving in the leper colony at Moloka'i.
• King Baldwin IV of Jerusalem.
• Possibly Robert I de Brus, King of Scots.
• Vietnamese poet Han Mac Tu
• Otani Yoshitsugu, a Japanese Daimyo.
• Bouncy Nasaruddin Hashim de Dhifdaul-Jabal, newly tagged King of frogs.
• MB hopeful Jamaluddin Mohd Radzi of Proton City.
• Reallytired Kapitan Mohd. Osman Jailu of Changkat Jering.
• Hee Yit Fong was a deputy 'loud' speaker who became a leaper when she spent several hours visiting her mom with her handphone switched off.
Both diseases are said to be highly cantagious. Quarantine is an option.
However, shoes treatment only needed for the latter.